Monday, June 20, 2005

Home....

current mood: STARVING!!! *frowns*

ahhhhhhhhhhh i jus cleaned up my bachelorette's pad! haa :P

well i jus finished changing the sheets in my bedrm they smell and look great now! *beams*

woke at 10 today watched tv til 11ish den decided to pack my pencil & pen case, sort out my stationaries & timetable cos it's jus exactly 14days more b4 sch starts again for me.. so it's called tick tock!! no time to lose!

cuzy went out wif tanvi to get their stuff for sch too today.. missed out on dat one. cos i had business to do ard the hse.
been online all noon so far, logged into the SIM student's portal to change my passwords n double chk on my time table too.

have also been sorting out my photos saved onto my cd-rws & such as well.
quite a fulfilling time thus far.
jus waiting for food to get home.. there's hardly anything to eat rite now.

got a msg frm fie earlier. he sounds pretty amused dat he got men under him now.. :) well guess he must be feelin pretty gd abt it la.. i mean after all e rigourous training n stuff.. it's time to move on... c la! even in army u have to manage pple... do u tink SAF conducts management courses? :P

not sure y but my right shoulder's been aching for 3-4days now. dis sucks.
after applying deep heat rub it jus numbs the area for an hr tops. den it'll start hurting again. had so much difficutly finding a right slping position last nite. darn.
hopefully after i go c beefy's dad he'll have some remedy for it.
cheerleading stunts & the accident perhaps caused this build up... pain is off & on. y cant it jus stay off damn it. *frowns*

oh ya.. javern's also resting at home.. poor chap is sick... seems like quite a lot of pple r affected eh..? dat nite at Wala, the band was also complaining abt them jus getting well frm flu... eeeks. oh ya pics of Wala! shall post 1..

No comments: